However, I have been thinking for the last few months about my creative life and this blog and I definitely want to keep on with both. Here I will list some of the things I am going to do this year with regards mainly to the blog. I will do a seperate post with an idea of what I want to acheive this year project wise.
- Regular blog posts - I'm thinking I will do a Sunday Stash post and a WIP wednesday. I may also include Favourite Things Friday or something similar depending on who else starts up what.
- Comment more and build friendships through blogging.
- Post to Diary of a Flutter Kat's Nosey Parker each month.
- I will post to Lily's Quilts Fresh Sewing Day each month
- Participate in Lily's Small Blog Meet one month.
- Participate in Quilter in the Gaps's FAL
- Use Flickr, put makes on it and use it to shows pictures on the blog.
- Learn to take better pictures with Katy @ The Littlest Thistle
- Host a swap on the blog.
- Host at least one giveaway.
- Start up (if there isn't one already) a UK and Ireland travelling stash.
Here's a wonderful happy and healthy 2012! Wishing you all the very best for the New Year