Tuesday 3 January 2012

2012

I don't make resolutions as such at New Year. No real reason to be honest I just don't do it. I don't really have any bad vices that I need to give up (who wants to give up eating chocolate?).

However, I have been thinking for the last few months about my creative life and this blog and I definitely want to keep on with both. Here I will list some of the things I am going to do this year with regards mainly to the blog. I will do a seperate post with an idea of what I want to acheive this year project wise.

  • Regular blog posts - I'm thinking I will do a Sunday Stash post and a WIP wednesday. I may also include Favourite Things Friday or something similar depending on who else starts up what.

  • Comment more and build friendships through blogging.



  • Participate in Lily's Small Blog Meet one month.


  • Use Flickr, put makes on it and use it to shows pictures on the blog.


  • Host a swap on the blog.

  • Host at least one giveaway.

  • Start up (if there isn't one already) a UK and Ireland travelling stash.

Here's a wonderful happy and healthy 2012! Wishing you all the very best for the New Year

4 comments:

Cindy said...

These sound like great non goals! There are several I'd jump at in a second - travelling stash, a swap, etc. Great ideas :)

Sarah said...

Ooh not entirely sure I know what the travelling stash is, but I sure do want to!

Katy Cameron said...

That looks like a great list, go you! Oh, and I'm free either of the last 2 weekends in January if you are

Domestic Kat said...

Sarah - You will soon find out! I have decided to go ahead with it and will be posting about it shortly. I'm SO excited!

Kat