Sunday 22 January 2012

Sunday Stash

First things first, if you were interested when I said I was thinking about starting a UK/Ireland Travelling Stash, keep an eye on the blog over the next week or so as I will definitely be annoucing some news about it!

Now onto regular scheduled viewing.

SAM_0087

I bought this bundle from my local fabric store - Mandors (Glasgow) . With that gorgeous umbrella print in front and it arranged in a star design as opposed to the standard rectangular style I was totally sucked in and had to buy it.

I had no clue when I bought it what I would use it for and I still don't. Inspiration will hit me at some point with this, I have no doubt.

2 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

LOL, so you're the one that buys those stars... ;o)

Cindy said...

It's cute! You don't need a plan for it! Great buy.