Sunday 26 July 2009

Dont I just have the best nephews....



How cute are they? Very cute I hear you say and Id quite agree. You have already been party to the gorgeousness of my youngest nephew Kieran and my neice Emily Jane so now its time to showcase the other 3. THis is the reason Ive been quite quiet lately. I have been making kids size tshirts with one of the Glasgow Tigers logos. 15 of them I made!

I got some white tshirts from Tesco and my mum had this beautiful orange fabric that was just the right colour that she had cut for a pattern to make bermuda shorts. We have no idea who she cut the shorts for or when!

I took the logo from our helmet decal and scaled it up and down to make it proportional to each size of tee. I have made these in sizes 3/4, 5/6 (gone already), 6/7, 7/8, 10-11 and 12-13 and they will be going up in the Tigers Fundraising shop tomorrow.

And this is what happened when I said goodbye to my nephews...



#23

No comments: