Tuesday 7 October 2008

Bend the Rules Clutch Bags

Disclaimer: This post is to make up for my lack of post last night, so I will be making another post later on. I was just really really sick last night.

As I said in one of my last posts I have a fair this coming Saturday. My last fair was six weeks ago and one of the things I thought I needed more of was clutch bags. I figure they might be a good seller since we are coming into the party season.

The first batch I made was based on the Amy Karol Artsy clutch. I had a strip of fabric that I had gotten from Dunelm when I worked there that they couldnt sell as it was under half a metre instead of following measurements in the pattern I just cut the material into 10 pieces of different sizes to make into bags.

These were quite quick and easy to make yet look really effective. The fabric was reversible too so I could make different designs using the same fabric. I found some really suitable vintage buttons in my mums button tins. I dont have a macro setting on my camera so I havent yet got a good pic of the button but believe me I will. :-)

Ok so on to photos!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: