Sunday 13 January 2008

More sewing

Im taking advantage of the fact that Ive been off work sick for the last 5 days and also my brain is in creativity overdrive (it does this sometimes). My head has been buzzing lately. It doesnt help that my sister got me a Fabric Gifts book and Im looking through it and there are so many things I want to try. Ive also got in my head that I ll be doing craft fairs over the summer so Im totally geared towards mass producing things.

Today though Im a bit "cant be bothered" cos Ive been having dizzy spells for most of the day.

I made these two with the intention of selling. The iron on stud patterns Ive had for ages and have been sitting in one of my craft drawers. I found them the other night whilst making cards and it occurred to me that I could put them on a canvas tote bag to liven it up a bit.








No comments: