Tuesday 25 January 2011

Don't you just love free stuff?!

Way back in September I got a lovely surprise on Facebook. I received a message from Mandors, a fabric and crafts shop in Glasgow saying that I had won a £20 voucher for their store.

I did venture in near the end of October but I wasn't really inspired to buy anything. I put this down to the fact that it was the week before Halloween and because Mandors have a big dress fabric section it was pretty busy. I don't really do well in shops where there are lots of people because I constantly feel as if I need to keep moving if people are trying to get past me. So I gave up on this occassion with the promise to re-visit when it would be quiet.

Wanna see what I got when I did go back?

First off I picked up 2 of these FQ bundle of 8:



Then I saw this cute FQ bundle of 6:





And besides these cute bundles was this amazing FQ bundle of 6:





This fabric is going to be used to make something for ME!!!!! I'm not sure I ever make anything for myself, is that the same for all crafters?! Details will follow on what its going to be.

ETA: This lot didnt come to £20 exactly... I may have spent a little more that that ;-)

No comments: