I have to say that the first quarter of the Finish-a-Long was actually very very motivating to *get things done*. Therefore I am definitely in for Quarter 2. My list of WIP'S, however has gotten longer, not shorter. Let's review:
1. Skirt Bags
2. 4 Jewellery Rolls
3.A very VERY simple lap blanket that I cut out probably 2-3 years ago. Its really about time I get it sewn up.
4. A 9 patch quilt for me.
5. Creature Comforts cross stitch. This has been sitting un-finished for far too long. I forgot to put it on the last list because I was just thinking of fabric-y things. It only requires the back stitch outline but I keep putting it off.
6. A 241 tote. Again I cut this before Christmas but I only came across it last night when I was tidying up my fabric stash to make some room for my wool stash (sigh).
7. 4 Kids Pencil Rolls
8. Keyka Lou pouches - got 4 clutch size and 6 pouch size all cut out.
9. Black rib scarf - My nemesis. Not really, I just knit really really slow but I want to try and practice and get quicker since my wool stash just got bigger.
10. 4 The Hungry Caterpillar pencil cases.
11. Knitted shawl (i.e a big rectangle) - dragged on for ages but I am making progress.
Right so now I need to decide what I am pledging to finish by the end of Quarter 2 i.e the end of June:
1. Skirt Bags (a MUST finish)
2. The rest of the Jewellery Rolls
5. The cross-stitch. It will probably take like half an hour so just do it already.
6. 241 tote
7. Pencil Rolls
8. Keyka Lou Pouches
10. Hungry Caterpillar Pouches
So thats 7 things for the next 3 months and I think I will manage all of them, fingers crossed. I have other things on top of those that I want to get done so hopefully it will be a productive 3 months.