Sunday 17 August 2008

Recent Projects - Sewing

Ok this post is mainly going to be pictures. I am going to post pictures of all my crafts that I have made since March when I last updated. Hopefully I will update on a regular basis so I dont need to do a huge update like this again. Ok here goes.

Make up bags and Tissue cosies

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Table Runners

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Bags

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Baby things

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Phew that is a lot of sewing... still got a few projects that Im finishing off today.
Now onto the other stuff Ive been doing.

No comments: